Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Celebrate Small Business Week - Small Business Resource Fair (Cabarrus County, NC)

What an awesome event! The Small Business Resource Fair was incredible! A much needed breath of fresh air as I was truly able to connect with multiple organizations that are setup to assist small start-up businesses like TAB Training & Consulting, LLC; I learned valuable information about my "entrepreneurial personality" (what a revelation that was!); and met local business owners willing to network, share ideas and difficulties experienced through their respective businesses. So I shared with them information about CSBERG and invited them to the next event on June 17th.  I am very excited about the potential for CSBERG to provide information and resources to small business start-up owners, entrepreneurs and employed-entrepreneurs!

 
Networking is KEY to Success!




Stay tuned for more updates/outcomes from the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment