Friday, June 21, 2013

Our June 17th Networking Event was a SUCCESS!!!

I want to say thank you to the following people for attending our 2nd Networking Event on Monday, June 17th:

  • Tricia Caldwell
  • Mark Bryan
  • Steve Babcock
  • Janet Fowler
  • Lisa Vance
  • Renee Plowden
  • Deanna Little (co-founder of CSBERG)

I was extremely satisfied by the turnout (as the skies did get gray for a little while) and for the amount of valuable of information that was shared by all attendees! I will be updating both the CSBERG website and website with some of the information that was shared during our discussion!

Special thank you to Steve Babcock, of Soft Wash Wizard, for enlightening me on why I spend the amount of time that I do to prepare for a training session. Yes, I promise to continue to follow the 5-P's; "Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance"

Stay tuned for more information that was shared at our last event!

No comments:

Post a Comment