Saturday, March 22, 2014

Starting or operating a business can be a rewarding but often lonely journey!

Recently, I encountered this feeling when I reached an important milestone with my developing my website.  As awesome as the feeling was, I found it difficult to get anyone in my immediate circle to understand how AWESOME it was, which made the accomplishment somewhat bitter sweet.  Although we don’t pursue business ventures for the sole purpose of getting recognition from our family and friends it is helpful to share our experiences both good and bad, it’s therapeutic.

Thankfully, I was able to attend a CSBERG meeting that weekend which gave me an opportunity to share my recent success story.  It was then that I realized that CSBERG offers more than just information about local resources and promoting small businesses.  We’re establishing an extended family of like-minded entrepreneurs willing to support each other as we travel on this bumpy trial together.

My Sharing Session - D. Little - 3/21/14

No comments:

Post a Comment